Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Windows Update and Its Discontents

A few things why I never trust Windows to update itself. My PC has frozen several times because of the Windows Update....


  1. After updating, you may get errors that some applications and software no longer work or work incorrectly. 
  2. It consumes huge amount of CPU and Ram while updating, secretly. So when I type a document, browse the internet and/or watch a video, it freezes. 
  3. If you use some cracked software, the update would remove it and make it a trial ( that is for MS products only I guess). 

At least those are my experiences, and I choose to disable its automatic update and check it once in a while. If I need to update any software, I go to that software directly. 
 
Copyright © . Tisa School - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger