Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Presidential Debates of the USA

One should highly expect good behavior from candidates for the highest position in the United States. However, as experiences show, one cannot expect much. Judging from previous debates, some Presidential candidates even showed disrespect to others by many means. Most of the candidates have cases when they do not respond to the question or just talk about other topics. In addition, they do not respect timing set by judges.

From my experience of watching several debates, I think President Bush (the son) is the best debater. He speaks right to the point, hits back at his opponents at their weakest points, and keep his talks entertaining.

Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump I Hillary vs Trump II Bush vs Al Gore I Bush vs Al Gore II Bush vs Kerry I Bush vs Kerry II Bush vs Kerry III

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Tisa School - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger